Since its launch in 2015, the 7mesh Revelation has become the benchmark for weatherproof cycling jackets, and now wet-weather cyclists will recognize the same attention to detail in the fully taped Revo Short.
Made entirely from waterproof breathable Gore-Tex, the Revo is patterned for the riding position, and the unique construction of the crotch gusset moves seams to the side to prevent abrasion on the saddle from mud and grit. The Revo is carefully articulated to maximize freedom of movement without hanging low when you're out of the saddle, and features scalloped leg openings that are longer in front to add protection while still accommodating knee pads.
Features include integrated low-profile waist adjusters, belt loops for riders who prefer a belt, and front hand pockets for easy access to smaller items.
- GORE-TEX 3L—70d Nylon Plain Weave/Tricot Knit Backer
- Fully taped GORE-TEX construction.
- New riding gusset construction (minimizes seams where shorts/pants typically fail)
- Articulated over-the-knee length
- Hand pockets with drain holes
- Belt loops
- Zippered fly with snap closure
- Integrated waist adjusters
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 46cm (18")
|Black / Small||881729013751||1659-XX-BLK-SM||210000007545|
|Black / Medium||881729013768||1659-XX-BLK-MD||210000007547|
|Black / Large||881729013775||1659-XX-BLK-LG||210000007549|
|Black / X-Large||881729013782||1659-XX-BLK-XL||210000007551|